Four more episodes and our favorite Game of Thrones will be over. The series lovers recently had a treat in the form of Episode 2 of the season 8. Our heroes are preparing for the war. In between, there were reunions, arguments, and truth bombs.
Like the first episode, this week’s storyline is also majorly focused on Winterfell. It starts with Jaime arriving for the Battle of Winterfell. There, he faces Dany, Sansa, Jon, Arya, Bran, and Brienne. The episode also features a meet-up between Jaime and Tyrion right after Tyrion defending his brother for his crimes in the past.
During the episode, Jaime makes everyone aware of Cersei’s plans that upset all, especially Dany.
Season 8, Episode 2: All That It Has
- Battle of Winterfell: Viewers expecting the biggest war of the series in the second episode may get little disappointed, but the last scenes of the episode hint that the war scenes aren’t far anymore.
- Reunions: Similar to the first episode of season 8, there are multiple reunions. There is one that may bring tears in your eyes if you are an admirer of the House Stark.
- Bran’s Old Friend: Do you remember the conversation between Bran and Sam from episode 1 where the three-eyed Raven talks about his old friend? That old friend is in Winterfell now, and Bran has a meeting with him.
- Other Meetings: Before the war starts, there are multiple meetings at Winterfell. There is one between Dany and Sansa where the two women talk about Jon. It’s an interesting meeting since both the women aren’t very fond of each other. Apart from that, there is a fun meeting between Jaime, Tyrion, Brienne, Davos, and Tormund. Yes, Tormund is back and he tells everyone about his Giant’s milk story.
- Arya Has Grown: Arya is not a cute and innocent girl anymore. She has grown up now to become a woman.
- Podrick Has A Talent: Tormund isn’t the only one entertaining others with his story, and Podrick Payne has a talent that he displays after some wine.
- Dany And Job Have Alone Time: Since Sam talked to Jon about his real name (Aegon Targaryen), viewers were waiting for a moment between Jon and Dany in private. In the second episode, they have the moment.
What To Expect From GoT Season 8, Episode 3
The beginning of Battle of Winterfell! The Night King has arrived, and the war is about to begin. The third episode is going to be a high voltage drama. So, get ready to see some of your favorite characters dying.